Introduction

Hi, I'm Cassandra. This blog documents my adventures in life and ghost hunting. Start with the post "A (Brief) Story of My Life" to get the full story.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back to the Beginning

Well, I think we've gotten pretty good at this ghost hunting thing. I finally felt brave enough to suggest investigating the woods near Cheat Lake, which is where all this began. I'm really not looking forward to the prospect of running into the decapitated co-eds again, but it feels like something I just have to do. Sort of like finding some closure. I still have the occasional nightmare about the girls stalking towards me on the side of the road, and I think going back with my friends will help. Maybe if I see the co-eds as just another investigation they'll stop haunting my dreams. Who knows, now that I'm used to the idea of ghosts I might even be able to communicate with them.What if they're not actually hostile, just scared and in pain because of the way they suffered? We're heading out to the woods at about 6 p.m. to set up camp. I haven't been camping since I was 5 (I got poison oak), so this will definitely be interesting. Peter's bringing along some extra recording equipment since these are the most corporeal ghosts any of us have ever encountered and we might be able to film some great evidence. I'll try to add some live updates if I have a signal on my phone. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment