Introduction

Hi, I'm Cassandra. This blog documents my adventures in life and ghost hunting. Start with the post "A (Brief) Story of My Life" to get the full story.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Live Update

It's about 2 a.m., and I'm freezing. The temperature has dropped to under 40 degrees, and I'm beginning to regret this trip even though we haven't even seen any ghosts yet. At least we have some cell service out here. We found a little clearing close to the lake and set up our tents and equipment. We have cameras set up all around camp. Some are filming and the others are periodically snapping photos. Hopefully, they catch a glimpse of something even if we don't. After making camp, we split up and explored the surrounding area until about 10 p.m., but once it got pitch dark we gravitated toward the comfort of the fire and each other. Although the ghostly co-eds have yet to make an appearance, I think everyone if feeling really on edge. I guess all we can do is wait. But what are paranormal investigators supposed to do when they sit around a campfire? At this point, telling ghost stories doesn't sound appealing. There's no way we can relax enough to sleep. I managed to talk Tim and Agnes into playing I Spy for a little bit, but we lost interest in that pretty quick. So now we're just sitting here staring into flames. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment