Introduction

Hi, I'm Cassandra. This blog documents my adventures in life and ghost hunting. Start with the post "A (Brief) Story of My Life" to get the full story.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Reported Hauntings


I’ve been talking to my online friends a lot lately. We’ve come up with a list of possible haunted locations. We plan on visiting all of these places and trying to determine whether the hauntings are real or just the result of overactive imaginations. I know Alcyone believes in paranormal activity, but I’m not sure about the other 3. As for me, I’ve come to the conclusion that I truly did encounter the ghosts of murdered college students, and I’m ready to prove that the paranormal exists.

Cheat Lake (obviously)
Hotel Morgan
Morgantown Public Library
East Boreman
Oak Grove Cemetery
West Run Road
Peirpont Apartments
Seneca Center
East Moore Hall-Elizabeth Moore's ghost spotted hovering over pool.
WVU Library
Gobblers Knob

1 comment:

  1. I've been to a number of these spots just wandering around town. I'd recommend checking out Hotel Morgan sometime.
    Elizabeth Moore does indeed still hang around the Hall. She's benign, but may have some interesting stories to tell if we get a seance going or something.
    Blessed be,
    Alcyone

    ReplyDelete